Monday 11 July 2016

Introduction

I have been publishing messages from the angels and other beings of Light for just over half a year now in my Finnish blog. Now, however, the angels have encouraged me to start a blog in English.
The angels are very faithful companions, which is why I believe they will offer me as much help with this blog as they have done with my Finnish blog. I remember having thought at the beginning that I will soon run out of topics to write about. But that never happened. It is not that I were a particularly creative person, it is because it is the angles writing the blog through me. I just have to give them time and they will come up with the things to say.
I now know that I have always been meant to do this. It just took me a bit of time to realise it. And if it weren't for a little help from a dear friend of mine, it would have taken me even longer.
I am a teacher and I have also been helping people through counselling for many years. Of late, I have come to realise that I myself have also been helped in both my professions by the spirit world. I have also been given the gift of learning languages quite easily, so I might as well start giving something back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment